"Twisted Realism" A visual artist, creating moody black and white tonal drawings in charcoal, pastel and graphite. Inspired by the human figure, story telling and Europe.


3.3.11

New Work Experiences


I got to a point where I wasn't feeling satisfied with the size of the previous work, so I went out and bought a 100 metre roll of brown paper, 220 gsm, and rolled out a two metre length, stretched it over my drawing board, and then the fun began!
Above is my first practice drawing, with me in it to give a sense of scale. Once more the Euro experience is to the fore. I have a new sense of freedom, but will continue telling the story in words and pictures of my European adventure on this site.

1 comment:

  1. I love your new found freedom Pete. Unfettered, our natural state. Anything that sounds or looks like we need to conform to the world is a lie. I look forward to the total new European collection and equally to it gracing the walls over here.

    ReplyDelete