"Twisted Realism" A visual artist, creating moody black and white tonal drawings in charcoal, pastel and graphite. Inspired by the human figure, story telling and Europe.


16.3.11

JR's TED Prize wish: Use art to turn the world inside out | Video on TED.com

JR's TED Prize wish: Use art to turn the world inside out | Video on TED.com

Just every now and then, someone in the world of art moves me to spontaneous tears. Their cleverness, their passion, their vision challenges. I become quite introspective about my own work, and question my inventiveness and the degree I have to go to to get noticed / make an impact.

This is 24 minutes of one man's joyous vision, beautiful images and romantic dialect, as he endeavours to change the world through Art. 

Enjoy and respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment